Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Posted 1 month ago
Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly Assess and analyze client’s background information.
- Deal with queries and complaints promptly and effectively.
- Provide underwriting opinions or responses by telephone and email within turnaround times and maintain quality of service at all times.
- Evaluate new and existing business to ensure that underwriting decisions and amendments are processed within agreed time frames.
- Work with management to develop and implement underwriting efficiencies and review processes and procedures, including systems processes, and recommend the necessary enhancements when required.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with clients and insurance companies.
- Participate in continuing education courses to remain knowledgeable and competitive in the industry.
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Graduate with ACII Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Negotiation skills