Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Excellent attention to details
- Time Management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office