Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Providing accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Recommending financial actions.
- Dealing with financial institutions.
- Following collection.
- Handling periodical reconciliation with suppliers and clients.
- Min 5 years experience in the UAE.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or any related specialisation.
- Preferably MBA holder attested and approved from reputed Universities.
- Proactive with excellent attention to details.
- Punctual and master in time management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and able to work under pressure.